Your Organization Runs on Email
It’s the main way you communicate internally and externally, and you rely on it being available all day, every day. It’s a gateway to other critical IT systems and home to a treasure trove of corporate information your employees value.
For all it offers, email needs to be protected and managed or it risks exposing your organization and your data to attack. Your customers and your supply chain are far too valuable to take that chance. It also needs to be effectively archived to meet growing compliance, e-discovery, and legal obligations.
Mimecast is Cyber Resilience for Email
Mimecast empowers you with a holistic approach to cybersecurity designed to secure, preserve and continue the flow of information via email. We prepare you for every stage of an attack:
- The right security services in place before an attack happens – focused both on prevention and adapting after an attack happens.
- A durability plan to keep email – and your business operations – running during an attack or failure.
- The ability to recover data and other corporate IP after an incident or attack occurs.
Secure Email Gateway
- DNS Authentication services, including SPF/DKIM/DMARC to address sender SPOOFING
- Protection Against Impersonation Attacks
- Prevention against the delivery of malicious attachments through the application of multiple signature-based, static, and sandboxing security inspections.
- Protection against malicious URLs, whether they are lures to phishing or malware drop sites
- The Mimecast Security Operations Center (MSOC)* – responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Mimecast email security services, continuous monitoring of threats across billions of emails a month globally and the rapid application of updates to the Mimecast service – so you and your team don’t have to.
- Automated mailbox size and retention management to reduce email storage overhead and infrastructure management costs
- Centralized control of email retention policies with three tamper-proof encrypted copies stored in separate locations to support data security and governance
- 7-second search SLA to put information at employees’ fingertips
- Administrative global search and e-discovery cases for quick response to potential litigation with visibility to both original and policy-modified emails
- Instant failover and failback reduces RPO & RTO for email to near zero.
- Easy to use administrative tools to monitor, alert and manage inbound and outbound email disruptions.
- Automatic synchronization of mailboxes after an event lowers confusion without straining IT.
- Access to email through Outlook for Windows, a native app for Mac users and a full suite of mobile apps means employees can carry on receiving and sending email as if the primary email system was performing normally.
- Event-specific dashboard with one click continuity activation and employee alerting.
- SMS continuity alerts allow fast communication between IT and end users during email interruptions.
- No hardware or software to purchase reduces costs and lowers IT overhead.
Work with Our Trusted Partners
Chi Corporation is a proud partner to some of the leading data storage, access, and backup solutions providers in the global IT industry. We value these partners for their ingenuity, their commitment to remaining on the forefront of the industry, and their unending dedication to creating better, faster and more cost effective solutions for our clients.
If you have questions or uncertainties regarding the right provider for your data needs, we should have a conversation. Let us know your greatest concerns, struggles, and worries, and we will help you find a real, workable solution to your challenges. When you work with CHI Corporation and one of our trusted partners, you will receive the highest level of customer service and a strong commitment to help you through every single stage of the process, from initial solution selection to post-implementation.