Build for Today and Tomorrow with Smart Manufacturing
Dollars the manufacturing industry invested
in IoT last year.
of manufacturers use analytics to analyze
and optimze processes.
companies are investing in digital factories to improve production efficiency.
Why Extreme Networks for Manufacturing?
With digital transformation and the transition to smart manufacturing, the need for hyper-reliable, easily managed network infrastructure can accelerate delivering products to customers and increasing profitability.
Extreme Networks reliably and securely connects our manufacturing users with their operations throughout the enterprise to improve overall business performance. Our open, software driven manufacturing network solutions are agile, adaptive and secure to enable the digital transformation of manufacturing and improve output and productivity.
With services and support that are rated #1 in the industry, we keep leading manufacturers like Coca-Cola, SAP, Fujitsu, Siemens, Colgate, and Samsung connected and running smoothly.
Control users and devices across your networks with granular visibility and in-depth control.
A simpler way to design, build, manage and troubleshoot networks. Reduce costs by 66% and increase time to service by 11x.
Delivers a consistent customer-driven experience regardless of architecture, location or consumption model.
Delivers security for endpoints which have limited or no embedded security capabilities, particularly aging wired devices.
Manufacturing Case Studies
- 226 network users and devices
- 3 large warehouses and distribution centers
- 87,000 square feet
- Wired/wireless infrastructure
- Support warehouse management system implementation
- Deployment of new technology solutions
- Wireless coverage to support a paperless environment
- Network-wide visibility and control
The Butting Group
- 1,900 employees
- Manufacturer of high-quality stainless steel products
- Expanding factories and buildings
- Increased bandwidth driven by growth in the business
- Fast, reliable and pervasive Wi-Fi with guest access
- A transport control system in the warehouses and the external sites
- Focus on security