This event has been postponed.
E-Rate in the Era of COVID
On the heels of the most significant regulatory changes to the E-rate program since its inception, schools and libraries have one of the greatest opportunities in history to leverage E- rate funds, and possibly additional CARES monies, to implement high-speed broadband and data networks.
Join our E-rate and networking specialists for an interactive webinar on Wednesday, September 30 at 11:00 am
Bring your questions to this 45-minute interactive webinar
and we’ll discuss:
- E-Rate program update and 2021 filing best practices
- Eligible Cat 1 & 2 expenditures
- Using additional COVID grants and monies to fund your portion of E-Rate
- Leverage your network to provide appropriate reporting and alerts to keep students safe in a COVID world
- Remote learning and CIPA compliance
- Effectively and securely increase webinar (Zoom, WebEx) traffic across your network
- Maintaining network policy and security for staff working remotely with personal or the school’s devices
- Creative ways to provide Wi-Fi to your students, staff and community
- Improving user experience and securing access without disrupting your IT budget
Attendees may receive a $10 Dunkin Donuts e-gift card. Please note that USAC requires that the combined value of items received by any individual may not exceed $50 from any one source per funding year.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Thome at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-498-2312.