Sales Account Executive
Chi Corporation is a leading storage and networking solutions provider that specializes in data storage, backup, disaster recovery, networking, security and virtualization. Since the late 1960’s, when Chi evolved out of the world-renowned Case Western Reserve University, businesses around the world have depended on us to deliver comprehensive solutions that store, distribute, manage, and protect their organization’s chief asset – information.
Chi is looking for a Sales Account Executive who will be responsible for driving new business, building and maintaining customer loyalty, ensuring high retention rates, promoting our customer-centric culture and forward thinking strategies and initiatives. The successful Sales Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting new business and providing our customers with an experience exceeding expectations. Our team is made up of top performers who foster an entrepreneurial spirit and deliver consistent revenue growth.
- Represent Chi’s comprehensive solution of end-to-end storage, backup, data networking and security solutions, growing revenue and profit margins within the assigned territory
- Utilize your solutions sales expertise to prospect and capture new business
- Provide in-depth business planning and reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development, etc.)
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with vendor teams within the territory and across the company
- Proven hunter with a history of developing new prospective customers and collaborating with vendor teams, ensuring sales goals are achieved and exceeded
- Driven to successfully close large complex deals amid a mix of new business
- Strong executive presence and communications skills; with effective solution selling skills into enterprise storage, backup, networking and security environments at the CXO levels
- Strong business plan development and forecasting experience
- Must be a self-starter with high energy and drive who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- An accomplished account executive with an established account base and strong regional industry and competitive knowledge
- Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas
- Strong competitive industry and product knowledge with ability to articulate Chi’s Business Value Proposition
Email and send resume to HR@chicorporation.com.