Chi Corporation is a leading storage and networking solutions provider that specializes in data storage, backup, disaster recovery, networking, security and virtualization. Since the late 1960s, when Chi evolved out of the world-renowned Case Institute of Technology (now Case Western Reserve University), businesses around the world have depended on us to deliver comprehensive solutions that store, distribute, manage, and protect their organization’s chief asset – information.
Chi Corporation is looking for a networking-focused individual to join its team of engineers. A candidate for this position will have prior experience installing, configuring, or managing Extreme Networks, Aruba, HP, Cisco, or similar networking equipment, wired and wireless. Vendor specific training, including formal and informal, opportunities will be provided. The candidate will be confident working both alone and with a team of other installers and engineers on small and large projects. Must have a passion for learning and developing new skills, both independently and as part of job duties.
- Become Extreme Networks certified and knowledgeable on the Extreme product line
- Become Aruba certified and knowledgeable on the Aruba product line
- Design, configure and install network equipment according to individual customer needs, including working at client locations
- Accompany sales executives on sales calls in a pre-sales engineering role to provide technical knowledge and design assistance in person and via teleconference
- Provide post-sales support and troubleshooting assistance for customers
- Expand knowledge to additional product lines that Chi offers, including storage products
- Support internal Chi staff, network and server infrastructure, and lab equipment
- Data center product installation experience
- Understanding networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
The following are not required for this position but will be considered as additional desirable qualities in a potential candidate.
- Storage (SAN, NAS, Fibrechannel, iSCSI) experience
- Security experience including firewalls such as Palo Alto and Barracuda, and secure network and systems design
- Official certifications in any product Chi Corporation sells
- Public/Private cloud experience, including SaaS products and migrations
- Server experience, Virtualization experience, Disaster Recovery experience
Please send resume to HR@chicorporation.com.