The Power to Support Today’s Modern Learning Environment
Lower Cost of Ownership
Self-healing technology allows systems to run autonomously, even in remote, unmanned edge computing environments. How many hours a day your IT professionals spending just to keep your infrastructure running, and on routine tasks, like monitoring performance and doing updates? With HC3, automation keeps management time to a minimum, which keeps your ongoing costs lower than any other infrastructure solution.
Educational institutions require powerful systems that can run workloads with efficiency and speed. HC3 allows you to manage any workload of any size, while leaving more resources available for learning. Server and storage are combined to provide one platform for your applications, with backup, disaster recovery, and failover built in, and managed automatically.
- Deploys in less than an hour
- Deploy new applications in seconds
- Single pane, web-based management
- Cloud-based management of remote sites and workloads
- Automated storage management
- No-downtime system updates for hardware and software
- Single vendor support experience
- Scale-out without downtime
- Seamless scale-out with automated storage configuration
- Mix and match hardware appliances
- Deployments as small as a single server through large clusters.
- Deployable on hardware designed for the edge, including very small, lightweight systems.
- Scale-out for higher VM performance
- Redundant critical hardware components
- Automatic failover of applications from a failed appliance
- Automatic data restriping for failed disks
- Highly available VMs/applications
- Intelligent self-healing automation
- Integrated Disaster Recovery, backup, Replication and failover to remote systems
Large School District Successfully Deploys Remote Work Solution in One Hour
The New Albany-Floyd County Consolidated School Corporation is a public school district and has operated as a separate governmental unit since 1956. Located in Floyd County, Indiana, the district’s enrollment totals approximately 12,000 students in pre-kindergarten through high school programs, and employs more than 1200 full-time personnel.
When the school district needed to support immediate work from home solutions in response to COVID-19, they turned to Scale Computing and were able to quickly and securely have all their administrative staff working from home with remote desktop access on their existing IT infrastructure in just a few days following a one hour deployment. Read the full press release.
Work with Our Trusted Partners
Chi Corporation is a proud partner to some of the leading data storage, access, and backup solutions providers in the global IT industry. We value these partners for their ingenuity, their commitment to remaining on the forefront of the industry, and their unending dedication to creating better, faster and more cost effective solutions for our clients.
If you have questions or uncertainties regarding the right provider for your data needs, we should have a conversation. Let us know your greatest concerns, struggles, and worries, and we will help you find a real, workable solution to your challenges. When you work with CHI Corporation and one of our trusted partners, you will receive the highest level of customer service and a strong commitment to help you through every single stage of the process, from initial solution selection to post-implementation.